Share the Love

Sunday Share – Glambunctious

May 24, 2015

It’s Sunday agaaain? But hey, three day weekend this time around! So I’m just going to party all day and stay up all night. Eh, not really. This geezer likes her pajamas and her sleep too much. How are you all spending your three day weekend?  I’m spending mine in Tennessee scoping out my future city of residence!

Enough about me, let’s get to the Sunday Share: this Sunday goes to the one and only Kristen at Glambunctios!

glambunctious-collage

Before I get into this, can I just say WOW to her green eyes? Those are the greenest greens of any green eyes I’ve seen. The purple eye shadow makes them stand out even more!

I can’t remember how I found Kristen, but it must have been through Bloglovin’. I’ve been following her for several months now, and I love when she makes a new post. She’s a beauty blogger like myself, but her beauty stash is something I only dream of. She writes the most descriptive reviews, so you can actually feel, see and smell each item in your mind’s eye. She has a way with words!

She, unlike me, always swatches her products for her readers to see. I know, I know, I should do that too. One day I will. Until then, visit Glambunctious to see swatches of practically any beauty product you can think of- Kristen has you covered!

I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

• Reply Agata May 24, 2015 at 3:47 am

I love Kristen!!! I don’t remember how I found her either but her posts always make me happy! And I agree, her eyes are stunning!

• Reply Renee May 24, 2015 at 8:33 am

Her eyes are beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Going to check her out now!

• Reply kristen @ glambunctious May 24, 2015 at 11:26 pm

Oh my gosh, Jenny! Thank you SO much! You made my day! I was just getting ready to shut this computer off when I clicked on your blog in Bloglovin’ and THERE I AM!?!!! What?!? Thank you so much for your kind words, and for sharing my site here. I am truly touched! I love you and your blog and am always so inspired by your FOTD posts! Thank you for making my 35th birthday even more special! 😀 Much love!

• Reply Jenny May 26, 2015 at 4:48 pm

Oh happpppy birthday, Kristen! How amazing is it that this was posted on your birthday? I had this post written for over a week, scheduled for that particular Sunday. It was fate! Haha. I hope you had a great 35th! <3

• Reply Layla Moss (@layladbeauty) May 25, 2015 at 3:19 pm

Oh wow – these photos are absolutely gorgeous, will definitely check out her blog as it’s always lovely to read more!! :)

Layla xx

• Reply Denise May 25, 2015 at 4:38 pm

I will certainly check her blog out! She really has amazing eyes and I am sure great makeup finds! Three days, great! So you will move to Tennessee, wow! It must be a great place, it was on my travel list! Looking forward to knowing how you like it! By the way, today I mentioned in a conversation something about Christmas and new year and all were horrified – “already?” – I said, well, can’t you feel time flying? I can! Yes, it was Sunday and Monday and all again :)
    DenisesPlanet.com

• Reply Tina May 26, 2015 at 2:02 am

Her eyes are really green and beautiful! Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend as well and how exciting that you’re looking for a new home!

Tina

• Reply junebiswas May 26, 2015 at 8:20 pm

Her eyes are gorgeous indeed! Checking out her blog now
    xx

• Reply laurajaneatelier May 27, 2015 at 3:36 am

I love those lip colours. Purple is my new fav lip colour

• Reply Shaira Manalo May 27, 2015 at 6:47 am

Love these beauty products <3 I love the different shades and oh, those are beautiful eyes! :)

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!

IG: @shairangelique