As is the case with many of you beauty lovers out there, I have a cosmetics wishlist a mile long. I’m on a really tight budget right now whilst in school, so new beauty products haven’t been seen by me in a few months. It hurts my wee little heart. Here are just a handful of things I wish Santa would bring me this Christmas, but since I’m an adult and now my own Santa, I know that won’t be happening. Adulting is stupid.
Let’s pretend Santa is real for however long it takes you to read this.
Here’s some things I’d like:
1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever Perfume: Because it smells good, and I like that.
2. Bobbi Brown Rich Caramel Palette: Because I’ve never tried Bobbi Brown shadows before, and this one looks pretty.
3. ELF Setting Spray: Because it’s my favorite, and I’m currently out.
4. Too Faced Most Loved Set: Because apparently it’s the MOST LOVED, and I like Too Faced.
5. MAC Red Satin Lipstick: Because I recently discovered how amazing MAC lipsticks are, and I need more. Obviously.
6. Mudd Animal Cosmetic Bag: Because I like foxes and makeup bags.
7. Tony Moly Panda’s Dream Hand Cream: Because my hands are so dry they’re cracking, and panda’s are cute.
I miss makeup.
What’s on your wishlist?