As is the case with many of you beauty lovers out there, I have a cosmetics wishlist a mile long. Ottenere bonus senza deposito immediato. I’m on a really tight budget right now whilst in school, so new beauty products haven’t been seen by me in a few months. It hurts my wee little heart. Here are just a handful of things I wish Santa would bring me this Christmas, but since I’m an adult and now my own Santa, I know that won’t be happening. Adulting is stupid.
Let’s pretend Santa is real for however long it takes you to read this cual es el mejor quemador de grasa.
Here’s medicamentos para emagrecer and some things I’d like:
1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever Perfume: Because it smells good, and I like that.
2. Bobbi Brown Rich Caramel Palette: Because I’ve never tried Bobbi Brown shadows before, and this one looks pretty.
3. ELF Setting Spray: Because it’s my favorite, and I’m currently out.
4. Too Faced Most Loved Set: Because apparently it’s the MOST LOVED, and I like Too Faced.
5. MAC Red Satin Lipstick: Because I recently discovered how amazing MAC lipsticks are, and I need more. Obviously.
6. Mudd Animal Cosmetic Bag: Because I like foxes and makeup bags.
7. Tony Moly Panda’s Dream Hand Cream: Because my hands are so dry they’re cracking, and panda’s are cute.
I miss makeup.
What’s on your wishlist?